ShuffleLog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ShuffleLog 28-Nov-06: Golf Clap

Holy shit. We actually have a new CYHSY track? Not a repeat?

Wonderful. We've now played almost 70% of that record in less than 300 ShuffleLog tracks. First to 100% gets automatically removed from my iPod. Unless, of course, you just happen to annoy me for a while.

ShuffleLog 28-Nov-06
  1. Nat Monday, "Waiting" - GU021: Moscow
  2. Peter Murphy, "Cuts You Up (LP Version)" - Cuts You Up
  3. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, "Clap Your Hands!" - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
  4. Danny Howells, "Fast Lane" - 24:7 (Disk 1)
  5. Nouvelle Vague, "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - Perfecto Chills Vol. 3 (Disk 2)
Repeats bracketed by new appearances. Almost like the perfectly-spaced medley of new and used. I'll stick my head in the oven if I start tracking that.

Love that Peter Murphy track, by the way. Don't know what it is. Makes me nostalgic for my Bauhaus days, perhaps.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  

  • Fucking blogspammers. Can't they teach these bots to realize that no one reads this mess anyway?

    By Blogger Clarence Rosario, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home