ShuffleLog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

ShuffleLog 27-Nov-06: Tryptophan

The first post-Thanksgiving holiday ShuffleLog is a lot less bloated than I was. Nice boy-girl-boy arrangement of first-time tracks v. repeats.

ShuffleLog 27-Nov-06
  1. Jurassic 5, "Canto De Ossanha" - Feedback
  2. The Streets, "Empty Cans" - A Grand Don't Come For Free
  3. The Streets, "Irony Of It All" - Original Pirate Material
  4. Bloc Party, "Banquet" - Silent Alarm
  5. Danny Howells, "Honeyroot" - 24:7 (Disk 1)
That's 3 for the Streets "Empty Cans", keeping the rash of trifectas going.

Oh, and I just remembered that I forgot one other purge that occurred a few ShuffleLogs back: I nuked the Arctic Monkeys as well. Just didn't get this record, don't think much of it aside from the one track that got a lot of radio play in "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor". Somehow, this record climbed to the top of the British charts and broke first week sales records. I'm underwhelmed.

But then again, I don't get The Strokes or White Stripes either, so I may not exactly be the right demographic for the single biggest UK first week seller in history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home