ShuffleLog

Friday, November 10, 2006

ShuffleLog 1-Nov-06: Back From The Dead

Aiiight, homies, no excuses. Halloween, business travel, drained battery, dogs seeming to think they get Guest Rewards points for visiting the vet...none of that should get in the way of progress.

We've got a lot of catching up to do.

ShuffleLog 1-Nov-06
  1. The Arcade Fire, "Crown of Love" - Funeral
  2. Danny Howells, "The Black Dog & Black Sifichi" - 24:7 (Disk 1)
  3. Massive Attack, "Safe From Harm (Perfecto Mix)" - Perfecto Chills Vol. 3 (Disk 1)
  4. Arctic Monkeys, "Perhaps Vampire's A Bit Strong But..." - Whatever People Think I Am That Is What I Am Not
I can't even recall what made this one so short, but I suspect it was sweet timing on the commute. And it's funny, because I do recall that when I was listening to this, that these weren't repeats at all. So goes the mind, yanno?

2 Comments:

  • Glad you're back!!

    Your readership missed you.

    You should have joined us on the whole NaBloPoMo thing. Motivation to post. Though I have to say I've probably shared somethings I might not have if I hadn't had to post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

  • Damn, NaBloPoMo sounds like work. Waaaay too much work! I mean, really, I'm using a spreadsheet for my content, I'm so lazy.

    By Blogger Clarence Rosario, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home