ShuffleLog

Monday, October 30, 2006

ShuffleLog 30-Oct-06: BONUS: Take Two, They're Small

A little penance for blowing it on Friday. A bonus ShuffleLog, and a wee 5 tracks long due to the rare well-timed trains on my commute this evening.

ShuffleLog 30-Oct-06
  1. The Postal Service, "Such Great Heights" - Give Up
  2. Michael Burns, "Forwards" - Bloom (Disk 1)
  3. Shout Out Louds, "Hurry Up Let's Go" - Howl Howl Gaff Gaff
  4. AIR, "Ce Matin-La" - Moon Safari
  5. Bloc Party, "Like Eating Glass" - Silent Alarm
Back to the repeats. But those are quality repeats, significant singles from their respective albums. First entry for the Shout Out Louds, who I added to my iPod a week ago.

Like not talking to your pitcher when he's throwing a no-hitter, I don't want to jinx things and mention some conspicuous absenses of late.

We'll see how good the iPod is at reading my mind. Because it's the only thing reading this blog.

4 Comments:

  • What am I? Chopped liver?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

  • Not at all. You just can't read my mind!

    By Blogger Clarence Rosario, at 1:51 PM  

  • What's going on? Waiting to see if the change in Congress would change your iPod settings.

    Missing the updates...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

  • I've been remiss, a thousand pardons. Gonna get something going again...soon!

    By Blogger Clarence Rosario, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home