ShuffleLog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

ShuffleLog 25-Oct-06: She Wants A Superfecta

Sweet! Good news: only one repeat this week...

ShuffleLog 25-Oct-06
  1. She Wants Revenge, "Us" - She Wants Revenge
  2. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, "Upon This Tidal Wave Of Young Blood" - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
  3. She Wants Revenge, "Someone Must Get Hurt" - She Wants Revenge
  4. She Wants Revenge, "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" - She Wants Revenge
  5. Mechas, "Hot" - GU021: Moscow
  6. The Lovemakers, "Hypnotised" - Times of Romance
  7. Danny Howells, "Fast Lane" - 24:7 (Disk 1)
And that repeat just so happens to be a fucking superfecta. Yep, those lovelies from Brooklyn (by way of Connecticut College, where Jen's brother went to school with several members) have the first quad: "Upon This Tidal Wave Of Young Blood". 14 songs by CYHSY from a 12-track album, and four are the same song. Um, out of 214 total ShuffleLog tracks to date...that's 2%. For one track.

Random my ass. I swear to a diety-to-be-named-later that I hadn't heard of these guys until I heard "The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth" on Live105 in San Francisco. Um, notice that track hasn't come up yet?

Oh, and notice anything else peculiar? I swear I thought I had accidentally selected She Wants Revenge to play. I had to check. 3 of the first 4 song, and no repeats, from the eponymous She Wants Revenge album.

Random my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home