ShuffleLog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ShuffleLog 18-Oct-06: Behave, We Have Company

In addition to your regularly scheduled ShuffleLoggery, I'm pleased to introduce Mamma, our first guest ShuffleLogger. I'm not sure that I'm qualified to actually introduce her, since I don't really even know her. But she seems to know Stephen over at Chant A Psalm, ostensibly from Tulane, so let's give her a shot. Plus, she's probably the only one reading this anyway.

No judgments, yo.

Mamma's ShuffleLog 18-Oct-06
  1. U2, "Mothers Of The Disappeared"
  2. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, "Refugee"
  3. Hooters, "All You Zombies"
  4. Elton John, "Don’t Let The Sun Go Down on Me"*
  5. Carole King, "So Far Away"*
  6. The Rolling Stones, "You Can’t Always Get What You Want"*
  7. U2, "Desire"
  8. Duke Ellington, "Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me"
  9. Matchbox Twenty, "Long Day"
  10. Huey Lewis & The News, "The Power of Love"*
  11. New Edition, "She Gives Me A Bang"
  12. The Specials, "Pressure Drop"
  13. Talk Talk, "Talk Talk"
  14. Queen, "Another One Bites The Dust"
* indicates that the song started playing, but she elected to skip through it.

So many places to take this one. But I'll let Mamma speak for herself.

4 Comments:

  • My current experiment doesn't seem to be going much better.

    But I did send out some love...

    Mamma Loves...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

  • Here's a question...how does the iPod shuffle setting compare to the iTunes shuffle setting in terms of randomness?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

  • I'm assuming that the iPod inherits the Smart Shuffle Settings (Preferences > Playback > Smart Shuffle) from iTunes. A quick stroll through my Nano only gave me Shuffle configurations that allowed me to toggle between shuffling songs or albums. My iTunes Smart Shuffle is set to "Random" (v. "More Likely" or "Less Likely"). I'm assuming that's as clean-room as you're going to get. All evidence to the contrary.

    By Blogger Clarence Rosario, at 4:43 PM  

  • Okay, so that question wasn't very well thought out.

    I think I may post the results of my second trial on my site tonight. The results are still not pretty. I need me some new music.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home